A couple of weeks ago, I talked about adding help text to CL commands. At the time, I discussed the (rather trivial) process for adding help text to the DSPOSRLS command that I wrote some time ago. Now, I have mad a bit of time to do the same for the RGZLIB command.
While doing this, I discovered that the compile commands I’d included with the README had made a few too many assumptions about the state of my library list. These instructions would work fine if your development library was at the top of your library list but, if not, you would have enciountered issues with members not found.
This is now fixed and the latest version of the README, along with a help-enabled version of the command, can now be found at the usual place.