Slowly fixing the worst documentation ever

A week ago, with a holiday looming, I decided that it would be better publish Squirt immediately rather than continue tinkering endlessly. That’s not to suggest that this application is anywhere near finished, just that it won’t break horribly if you attempt to use any of its (currently very limited) functionality.

I also, very quickly, knocked together a README file and used this as the basis of the applications page on this site. Shortly after we were driving away for the week, I realised that this was probably the worst piece of documentation I have ever written.

It’s better now. I’m not claiming it’s good, but should be usable.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s